Call for Papers (deadline 14th of March)
The European Forum for Restorative Justice invites practitioners, researchers, legal professionals, and policy makers to submit proposals for a paper presentation, training session, panel discussion, dialogue session, or a movie/documentary screening for its 8th international conference. The Call for Papers form can be downloaded here.
Authors are asked to choose among one of the following types of presentations:
Paper presentation – 30 minutes, including 10 minutes discussion.
Training session – 90 minutes.
Panel discussion – 90 minutes.
Dialogue session – 90 minutes.
Movie/documentary and discussion – 120 minutes.
The proposal must be accompanied by:
1. Title of the presentation / workshop
2. Type of presentation: paper, training, panel, dialogue, or movie/documentary
3. Abstract of the paper presentation / detailed description of the workshop (250 words)
4. Biography of the presenter(s) (50 words)
5. Keywords that describe your presentation / workshop (if applicable, also indicate the theme: desistance, social justice, or peacebuilding)
Abstracts must be submitted in a Word document by 14 March 2014 to [email protected]
Please mention “Call for papers + Full Name” in the subject line of your e-mail.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed. Applicants will be informed about the acceptance of their proposal by 24 March 2014. Please note that all presenters must be registered at the conference (see “Registration form”) and all abstracts must be submitted in English, the official language of the conference.