A list of movies on RJ can be found on the EFRJ website. More online platforms below:
Restorative Conversations – Podcasts from the Community of Restorative Researchers. Each episode highlights innovative practice, groundbreaking research or the stories of key individuals involved in restorative practice in some capacity.
International Institute for Restorative Practices – Free access to the IIRP’s video library. Additional DVDs will be added. Films are useful for professional development and for raising awareness about RJ in practice.
Restorative justice. Inspiring the future of a just society for all – Short film made by the EFRJ and the Foresee Research Group (RJ Week 2014)
EFRJ Conference, Belfast 2014 – Short film made by the Foresee Research Group
Inside the Distance – Interactive documentary about RJ
Foresee Research Group – Several short films about RJ
Heartspeak Productions – Several short films about RJ
The Institute for Restorative Justice and Restorative Dialogue – Several short films about RJ
Restorative Justice for All – Several short films about RJ.
National Mediation Services in Norway – Several short films of real stories told by the parties who participated in a RJ process (not available online: contact NMS)
TED talks on RJ and relevant topics:
- Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Symeon Brown: Who are the bad guys in Britain’s prisons?
- Natalie DeFreitas: Rethinking the Impact of Traditional Justice
- Katy Hutchison: Restorative Practices to Resolve Conflict/Build Relationship
- Jean Klasovsky: Repairing our schools through restorative justice
- Bryan Stevenson: We need to talk about an injustice
- Daniel Reisel: The neuroscience of restorative justice
- Shaka Senghor: Why your worst deeds don’t define you
- Adam Foss: A prosecutor’s vision for a better justice system
Movies and documentaries on Films For Action, “a community-powered learning library and alternative news center for people who want to change the world”
Short videos of RSA Animate and RSA Short (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) on different types of social challenges