On 3 October 2018, the new Council of Europe Recommendation concerning restorative justice in criminal matters was adopted. The Recommendation has been translated in Italian, Polish and Spanish:
- Italian – CoE Rec 2018 (unofficial translation)
- Polish – CoE Rec 2018 (unofficial translation by EFRJ member Anna Matczak, qualified legal interpreter in the UK)
- Spanish – CoE Rec 2018 (official translation by EFRJ member the Ministry of Labour and Justice of the Basque Government)
- Czech -_CoE Rec 2018 (unofficial translation)
- Georgian – CoE Rec 2018 (unofficial translation by EFRJ member Maia Chochua)
- Russian -_CoE Rec 2018 (unofficial translation by EFRJ member Olga Kiseleva)
It is not a casualty that we received these first translations from members in countries where we will be hosting our next EFRJ events (Symposium in Bilbao, 5-6 June 2019; 8th Summer School in Gdansk, 22-26 July 2019; 11th Conference in Sassari, 25-27 June 2020)!
If you are aware of more translations of the Recommendation please share it with us so that we can make it available to our network.