We would like to aknowledge all the members that positively reacted to our call for help to subtitle a RJ film based on a theatre play of a real case of rape and murder where the two families meet in a restorative conference. The actors of No Theatre have been filmed on 22 April; by the the of June the film will be subtitled in English and Spanish.
Some of our members responded to our call for help, launched some weeks ago. The film will be then subtitled in:
- Italian, thanks to the members from Sassari University (Sardinia) and PsicoIus – Scuola romana di psicologia giuridica (Rome)
- French, thanks to the members from the French Institute of RJ (IFJR) and Mediante (French speaking RJ service in Belgium)
- Russian, thanks to the members from the Center for Mediation and Law (Moscow)
- Albanian, thanks to the Albanian Foundation for Conflict Resolution (Albania)
- Dutch, thanks to Restorative Justice Nederland (The Netherlands)
- Portuguese, thanks to IPS Innovative Prison Systems (Portugal)
Other members are currently in contact with the EFRJ to work on other subtitles. Thanks to all these contributions!