During the 10th international conference of the EFRJ (Tirana 14-16 June), our local filmmakers, supported by some EFRJ members, made a series of interviews that will turn into a 15 minutes film to be launched on the occasion of the international RJ Week (18-25 November). The film “Expanding the restorative imagination” will be ready by the end of September for our members to organise an event around it during the RJ Week.
Thanks to some volunteers within our enthusiastic membership, the film will be subtitled in several languages:
- Bulgarian (thanks to Dobrinka Chankova)
- Dutch (thanks to Maria Beerten)
- English (thanks to the Foresee Research Group)
- French (thanks to Mediante)
- German (thanks to the Centre for Non Violent Communication)
- Greek (thanks to Katerina Soulou from Aix-Marseille Université)
- Hebrew (thanks to Dalia Tauber)
- Italian (thanks to PsicoIus & Sassari University)
- Polish (thanks to Civitas)
- Portuguese (thanks to Ana Pereira from KU Leuven)
- Russian (thanks to the Scientific and Methodological Center for Mediation and Law in Moscow)
- Spanish (thanks to the Scientific Society of Restorative Justice)
If you wish your language to be included to reach a wider audience within your country please contact Emanuela Biffi before 10 September.
Follow us on social media: #efrj2018 #rjweek