- European Forum of Restorative Justice (EFRJ)
- National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) (Finland )
- Youth Justice Agency (Northern Ireland)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven,(KU Leuven) (Belgium)
- Ulster University, (Northern Ireland)
- State Probation Service (SPS) (Latvia)
- PROVIDUS, (Latvia)
- Direction de la Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse (DPJJ), French Ministry of Justice (France)
- Institut Français de Justice Restaurative (IFJR) (France)
- Social Activities and Practice Institute (SAPI) (Bulgaria)
European forum for restorative justice (EFRJ) researcher: Inge Vanfraechem.
Also two of our Board members are involved as researchers for their own institutes, i.e. our chair Tim Chapman on behalf of Ulster University and our secretary Brunilda Pali on behalf of KU Leuven.
Funding: This project is co-funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship (REC) Programme of the European Union.